Ke|vin / RuDi Blog List

Monday, May 31, 2010

miss yOu??

tOday is the third day exam but start frOm this week is the difficult subject...

dunnO why tOday i gOt nO that fear feeling when sitting the test...
maybe my heart is just thinking abOut yOu ba...

when the first paper start i give 90% fOcus On the paper...
but the secOnd paper my mind just Out frOm the fOcus and thinking abOut yOu...
but i knOw yOu will nOt thinking about me...:(

the last paper which is the mOst difficult subject fOr tOday...
this paper i also give 75% fOcus On the paper...
but i just take abOut 1 hOur 15 minutes to finish it...

after finish i lOok Outside the windOw i saw sOme cOuple sit there so sweet...
my mind suddenly think if that cOuple is me and yOu how sweet is it...
but i knOw i gOt nO this chance tO make it...T~T

No comments:

Post a Comment

miss y0u..=[

miss y0u..=[
Background.MyEm0.Com