Ke|vin / RuDi Blog List

Saturday, October 2, 2010

happy 0r unhappy day?

t0day 1.32a.m i suddenly w0ke up...when i woke up first i g0 take the ph0ne that i put 0n the table t0 change..
i was sh0ck when i saw my 宝贝 send a sms give me and say '宝贝对不起'...that time i really want t0 call her but i already pr0mise her that saturday and sunday i can't call her..i need t0 f0cus 0n my studies...
at that time i really dunn0 need t0 d0 what..i can't sleep..my heart is thinking 0f her..dunn0 why even her fault she just a simple s0rry i can f0rgive her 0n the sp0t..maybe my heart is s0ft 0f her..0ther girl say s0rry i n0t 0n the sp0t forgive them..but she i din't think anything i just send back a sms say i f0rgive u..fr0m 1.32a.m until 4.40++ i can't sleep...after 4.40++ my eyes cl0se suddenly and i sleep until 9.00..
then in the n00n i g0 t0 my friends t0 d0 revision..we study until then g0 to the park t0 rest..at the park i have t00k s0me pic..^^
even every pic my heart is still missing her..h0pe she can see this bl0g..宝贝我也很想跟你说对不起。。我应该听你的话的。。宝贝真的很对不起。。

No comments:

Post a Comment

miss y0u..=[

miss y0u..=[
Background.MyEm0.Com