Ke|vin / RuDi Blog List

Monday, December 6, 2010

why everytime also like that??

mOOd really really dOwn this few week..
dO yOu knOw what yOu really scOlding?
last time yOu always say yOu and father fight alsO because Of brOther..
am i the brOther why scOlding me?
im the smallest sOn Ok...
want scOld,scOld him la..
everytime yOu scOld me..me din't say anything then yOu say i give yOu face see..
yOu think what yOu say tO me i din't hurt??huh??
i can just tell yOu but i respect yOu?dO yOu even respect me?
mOvie always say big ppl things small kid dOn't need knOw...
why tell me??
last time small time every weekend father always bring us gO shOpping..but everytime the car will sO annOying..
i think that i nOrmal..
but start this year nOvember all things start change..
i hate gO Out with yOu all..
i hate at hOme..
i hate at shOp
i hate yOu what alsO scOld me...
dunnO why yOu all always say mOney mOney mOney..
i knOw mOney is impOrtant but family mOre impOrtant..
this twO days i suffer in my heart what yOu all scOld me withOut reasOns..
i try dO things..sO i clean the shOp and my bedrOOm..all nO use de things i just thrOw it away..like this yOu alsO scOld..
dunnO why yOu nOw sO annOying..
yOu say i din't discuss with yOu and what i say yes then yes..
but i think what yOu say yes more than i say lo..
if like that i dOnt want say anything la..what alsO yOu chOOse lo...
why still want ask me gO?
better lOck me in the rOOm enOugh..Or give me gO Out with friend..
even yOu give me gO Out..
yOu still will scOld me say why everyday went Out..
with whO?
gO where?
until what time?
sOmetime call me and scOld me..
yOu knOw suffer this is very hard!!
samOre i will buy car or motorcycle my Own mOney..cOz ask sister fetch better take taxi or bus..
kelvin say's de:
I WILL USE MY MONEY BUY I WANT DE THINGS..NO NEED USE YOU ALL DE MONEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

miss y0u..=[

miss y0u..=[
Background.MyEm0.Com