Ke|vin / RuDi Blog List

Monday, September 19, 2011

26/8-18/9

this few week have happened many things..
-baby house problem..
-my house problem..
-friend brother pass away just a week ago..
-brother started new work since 5th of september..
-money problem?? 
-so many trouble in this few weeks.. 
-don't know why today listen baby say that her mom say if i can't find house around cheras they will not move house to here and still stay at puchong..

HAIZ 

but i'm also happy in this few weeks cause every weekend i went to my baby house overnight..
her mom let me go her house every weekend..
but now i think i will go twice weeks 1 time..
cause my mom ask me help her at shop already.=[

so sad..=[

final exam just around the corner..
this time exam is 3 weeks time..@@
going mad...
never mind after finish exam baby family take me for a trip to CAMERON HIGHLAND for 2days 1night..
hope tomorrow is my last paper for my exam so i can go relax with my baby..

CAMERON HIGHLAND WAIT FOR ME!!=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

miss y0u..=[

miss y0u..=[
Background.MyEm0.Com