Ke|vin / RuDi Blog List

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

30/9 - 4/10

had a bad days..
scolding from mom...
baby don't want pick up my phone..T.T
i feel like so sad...my mom give some word to my baby mom
and her mom told baby my mom like don't like her..=[
i really don't know what to do..

2/10
my phone leave away from me...heart pain..=[

but

this few day i also very happy with baby..
can go shopping without her mom and her sis and bro...
every morning go out eat breakfast..
teach baby how to cycle bicycle...

3/10 i was so happy..
i thought i was dreaming..
when a wake up from nap..
i saw my baby know how to cycle bicycle already..^^
just a short time she already know cycle..^o^

sorry i don't know need to write what anymore...
will update my blog..come see ya...^^

i love you baby jessie..♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

miss y0u..=[

miss y0u..=[
Background.MyEm0.Com