Ke|vin / RuDi Blog List

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

hOpe tOday will never cOme

I dO wrOng things again...i shOuld never let yOu gO that night...cOz that night yOu say tOmOrrOw will find me but tOday yOu just send me a sms say that yOu never angry with me and yOu say yOu just nO mOOd + sad...

i knOw yOu nO mOOd because sOme One knOw sOmething abOut us...maybe he tell sOme sadness things tO yOu but I cant dO anything because yOu say befOre that yOu want dO/dOnt want dO de things nObOdy can change yOur mind...

just nOw I really feel beh sOng him but I knOw maybe yOu still remember the pass things yOu twO have dOne...

sOmetimes I think back can I give yOu happiness fOrever Or I will give yOu sadness fOrever..

nOw my heart is 2 times sadness than yOur heart..cOz I just make a little mistake and yOu care what he say mOre than what things i have been create fOr yOu tO make yOu happy..at last the happiness becOme sadness...

I HOPE THE PERSON I REALLY WANT HER TO READ IT...SHE REALLY READ IT...

No comments:

Post a Comment

miss y0u..=[

miss y0u..=[
Background.MyEm0.Com